Gettysburg Festival Press Room
Thank you for your interest in Gettysburg Festival 2013! We would love to partner with you and your media outlet to promote the Festival.
Below you will find everything you need for coverage, including a pdf press kit, the basic facts, press releases, hi-res images & logos and an application to request media credentials for the event.
Please contact us if you have questions or need anything additional. We look forward to working with you on this year’s event!
2013 Press Kit
Just the Facts….
- Name: Gettysburg Festival
- Dates: Saturday, June 8 – Sunday, June 16, 2013
- Events: 75+ events/performances spanning areas of visual arts, culinary arts, theater, film, music and children's events
- 2013 is the 6th anniversary
- Web site: gettysburgfestival.org
- Location: Throughout historic Gettysburg, PA
- Tickets: Many events are free, while others are ticketed. Tickets can be purchased online at www.gettysburgfestival.org
- About us: Gettysburg Festival (a 16-time international Pinnacle Award winner) is a sought-out event, which has grown to become a yearly tradition for the entire family with both area residents and tourists alike. With an average attendance of 23,000 people from 30 states and the District of Columbia, the Festival celebrates local talent within the community through its Fringe events in the areas of visual arts, culinary arts, theater, film, music and children's events, as well as presenting world-renown experts in these categories. Ideally situated in historical central Pennsylvania and located within a day's drive of 60% of the entire North American population, Gettysburg Festival 2013 will be held June 8-16th and will feature CMA’s 2012 “New Artist of the Year,” Hunter Hayes; iconic romantic trio, The Lettermen; New York Times best-selling historical/ military author Jeff Shaara; Phil Dirt presents Surfs Up! tribute to the Beach Boys and crowd-pleasing perennial favorites: Blues, Beer, & BBQ, History Meets the Arts Edible Art Tour, and the Gettysburg Brass Band Festival. The Gettysburg Festival is a non- profit 501(c)(3) organization.